Saturday, November 17, 2012

Girlie Birthday Cupcakes

Just finished these sweet cupcakes today for a little girl who is turning 5.  The request was to make them as girlie as possible.  Hope they are girlie enough for her.

I really love these cupcake liners.  They are from Michaels Craft Store

Vanilla bean cupcakes.  Cooling while I make the icing

I used a wilton 1M tip for the swirl. The icing is vanilla buttercream 




The butterflies are plastic rings that I found at McCalls Cake Supply store, I thought it would be fun for the girls to have them after they eat their cupcake.  I also used royal icing roses, sugar pearls, pink sprinkles, pink sugar and silver dragees for decoration.

I hope the birthday girl will love them.  I know I would be excited if someone brought me these for my birthday  :)


Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Marketing
Top Home-Cooking Sites
submitgooglesitemap.com sitemap generator

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts