Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Giving thanks for pie

Here are some pics of the pie making that went on this weekend for Thanksgiving.  I made one deep dish apple bourbon struesel pie and a pecan pumpkin butter pie.  Both recipes are from Williams-Sonoma and they were the best pies I've ever had hands down.  You can find the recipes on the website under fall baking. I highly recommend them both.

1 of these jars, eggs and heavy cream make the easiest, dreamiest pumpkin pie

I made the crust with the food processor

pulsing until it just came together

I Love this pie dish.  It is an Emile Henry baking dish from Williams-Sonoma



 <><><><>
<>
<><><><>




HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Marketing
Top Home-Cooking Sites
submitgooglesitemap.com sitemap generator

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts