Friday, January 21, 2011

How much does a mixer matter?


Last night I went over to my best friend’s place to help her bake a cake for her fiancé’s birthday.
She has so many talents, unfortunately baking and cooking is definitely not one of them.  Recently engaged, she has been experimenting more and more in the kitchen which I think is great.  Who cares if you make a mistake, that’s the only way to learn.  Needless to say she doesn’t know much about kitchen tools and machinery, why would she? Her mixer says it all.



Baking with this fine antique still got the job done....my what a long way stand mixers have come.
What I liked about this machine was that the beater could detach and become a hand mixer, which really comes in handy and I really liked how it made me appreciate my new candy apple red Kitchen Aid artisan mixer that much more.  To answer my own question...the type of mixer matters...for me anyway!

The final cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!
Your a lucky man :)

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Marketing
Top Home-Cooking Sites
submitgooglesitemap.com sitemap generator

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts