Friday, October 28, 2011

bOoOoTiFuL!!

Halloween is so much fun, and making these little babies really got me in the mood for fun size candy, scary movies and carving pumpkins.

Stop by the mastercard centre tomorrow, October 29th to get these yummy treats for yourself. 

Here are some pics of me making them.  

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!!!


 Halloween sprinkles






I usually use Five Roses flour, but picked up of bag of King Arthur Flour while I was in the States a few weeks ago.  I hear wonderful things about it so am eager to try it out.


butter and sugar all fluffy


Vanilla bean paste.  Incredible vanilla flavour


Now for the fun part, decorating!!


Here are some decorations I made using fondant


the ghosts are my fave :)








happy baking!  xo

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Marketing
Top Home-Cooking Sites
submitgooglesitemap.com sitemap generator

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts